Another New Webpage: This One With A Country Music Flavor

I just finished publishing a new Squidoo webpage, this time it is about country music, specifically about the best country love songs. The link will take you to the page if you want to see my list of the Top 100 of all time. Obviously the choices are my own so feel free to disagree with them and comment at the bottom of the page (or comment on this blog post).

As always seems to be the case, I'm not 100 percent happy with the page, but as I am always editing my work, I will be adding to it and adjusting as needed. The list has many of the top country stars of today and yester-year, with just about everything from Dolly Parton singing I Will Always Love You (I've always preferred this version to Whitney Houston's screaming, over the top version), back to some Hank Williams, with LeAnn Rimes, Faith Hill (of course) and many others. I think it is a pretty good list, but any improvement you can suggest would be appreciated. If there's any unforgiveable omissions, make sure you let me know and I'll get them added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...