4 New Modules Now Available For Your Squidoo Lens


Squidoo just keeps adding to the list of tools available to lensmasters. There are four new types of modules that you can use to create your lenses:

1. Big Picture Module
2. Amazon MP3 Module
3. Amazon Search Module
4. Twitter Search Module

I'm especially happy to see the module which allows you to put a larger picture in your lens. I've been using the polaroid mod a lot and I'm not entirely happy with it. Hopefully I'll be able to replace some polaroids with even larger pictures. I'll test it out and get back to you.

The Amazon MP3 mod is interesting, but I think it would work best with music lenses. Of course, I'm wondering if I can use it to allow visitors to listen to TV show theme songs (are they available?).

The Amazon Search mod will be handy to help your visitors find related topics to those you are showcasing on your lens. Maybe you have the latest Stephen King book and your visitor might want to look for other horror books or books also written by the novelist. There are many variations on this idea that you can use.

Finally, there's the Twitter Search mod. Seth Godin wrote about twitter search recently in his blog. I haven't really used Twitter too much, but I know many lensmasters love this option and have mentioned using it to generate traffic.

It seems Squidoo is continually adding to the lensmaster's repertoire. These new mods will allow yet another way for you to differentiate your lens from someone elses. What's going to show up next from Squidoo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...