Hey I Got Chosen Lensmaster of the Day at Squidoo!


What is up with that? Apparently I've been selected as the Lensmaster of the Day for my work at Squidoo. For real! The link above leads to the page that gives all the gory details.

I'm glad that this is only for one day because I hate having the spotlight on me like this, but I am honored. How can they put my feeble efforts alongside Judy and Crystal, both of whom are so much better at lensmaking then I am? I didn't know that some of my lenses had reached a Google rank of 2. The page highlights 3 of my lenses, The Richest Man In Babylon, I Lost 50 Pounds in 6 Months, and Traitor: The Case of Benedict Arnold. To me, they are actually unfinished and need to be updated. Yeesh! Hopefully, new visitors won't be disappointed, especially after seeing the previous LMOTD winners' excellent lenses. I wish I had time to fix them up a little bit more. It's like when you have unexpected visitors and your house is a mess. I should run over and sweep up a bit before anyone shows up.

Still I'm VERY honored at the recognition. I read something about getting a badge of some kind on the Squidoo forums which is cool. I can't wait to see who is next to get LMOTD. Many thanks to Portable_eBay who came up with the Lensmaster of the Day honor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...