Just Added Another Webpage ~ All About Halloween Bobble Heads

As it is getting closer to Halloween (let alone Christmas!), I decided to add another Halloween webpage. Mostly because I found some interesting bobbleheads online and thought that might be an interesting topic. I don't collect them myself, but I do have a couple that were given to me over the years. I have one of The Black Knight from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail that my nephew gave me that I think is cool. Basically it is a knight in black armor missing a leg and arm with blood splurting out from it's severed limb. That is humoring because I am a HUGE Monty Python fan and insisted on seeing the movie when it came out in the 1970s.

I just checked on Amazon to see if they had any listed, but no Black Knight, although they had one of the Knights of Ni (they ones who say Ni and are soooo terrifying and in desperate need of a shrubbery).

But back to my bobblehead webpage. It's called Halloween Bobble Heads and one of the bobbleheads is the Linda Blair from The Exorcist in the picture. Pretty creepy right? There's a ton of others that are all good fun and many folks do collect them, but I don't think I could have that freaky Linda Blair one in my house - I'd feel like it was staring at me lol. Here's some others that you can check out:

Witch Bobble HeadJack-O-Lantern Bobble HeadSkeleton Bobble HeadVampire Bobble Head

I don't know if these "head knockers" are good sellers or not, but they are fun and should give me at least a tier 3 ranking and maybe a 2nd tier rating for October if I'm lucky. But the ranking isn't what I'm totally interested in. What I'm thinking is Halloween in 2011, 2012 and so on. As this page ages, and gets more links it will gain more credibility with the search engines and just Halloween enthusiasts in general. The bobbleheads are just a fun item and the page won't need a lot of work and ties in with the post I did about the Santa Bobble Heads webpage I put together.

I'll report back when I see how the page does. Now I have to get back to work! Enough of this "blogging" business. I have webpages to build!

1 comments:

Bradshaw said...

Wow! Just published this webpage a few days ago and it already is ranked around 38,000 and has been given 4 thumbs up and a couple of likes from Facebook visitors.

And surprisingly, it has received a Squidoo blessing from a Squid Angel who stopped by. That means it will get a small boost in the ratings. Maybe by the end of the month it might be in the 2nd tier - but we'll see.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...