Time To Become A Writing Maniac On Squidoo

Okay, time to begin writing like a fanatic. I have a bunch of Squidoo lenses that need to be completed as well as new lens ideas that need to be fleshed out with content. And I have a number of blogs (Squidoo Land included) that need to be updated and EXPANDED! I've set a short term plan into action to hunker down and get very busy with my Squidoo lenses and get them up to a certain level of quality. I have decided that on the next round, I'm going to submit for The Top 100 Club at Squidoo.

My writing has curtailed in the last few months and I am feeling the urge to write, write, write. I have about 4-5 lenses that I am on the verge of publishing for all the world to see and approve or dismiss. I can't provide a link to them just yet, but I will shortly. As I mentioned in my last post, my Squidoo traffic has been going up and up, so what I would like is to increase it even further. I hit the 1,000 visitor mark in a 7-day period which even 2 months ago I didn't think I could possibly approach. Now it's time to solidify my visitor base by adding new compelling content and create interesting lenses and get the word out.

As far as money at Squidoo, I am getting some every month and my next payment should be a new record as I've had one lens in the top tier for an entire month straight as well as several in the 2nd tier to go along with the two dozen in the 3rd tier. As I've said before, you can't rely on simply having a great lensrank to make a lot of money at Squidoo. Several other lensmasters have 3-4 or more lenses firmly lodged in the top 2,000 lensrank and I know I won't be making oodles of dollars with my lensrank, so what I have to do is to try to entice some more sales from my lenses. No, I'm not abandoning the fun aspect of Squidoo for a more mercenary path. I have always tried to make some money from my lenses, but I also just enjoy creating fun lenses about topics that I enjoy and hope that others will take pleasure in reading. If I make a buck or three, fine. I am still going to create more lenses about anything and everything that I like and that I think I can speak about. Hopefully you will join up at Squidoo and start making some lenses too. It is a fun and enjoyable hobby and you can make a little bit of money doing it, so why not give it a shot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...