AnnaLynne McCord Lens In Top 100 Of PopCulture

My squidoo lens, AnnaLynne McCord is ranked number 62 in the Top 100 of the Squidoo category PopCulture. Here is a list of the current Top Ten of this category:

Top 10 Pop Culture & Celebs



1. Sarah Palin's Glasses by JJNW
2. Why Did Robert Pattinson Cut His Hair & How to Send a Letter to RPattz by AdrienneJenkins
3. Webkinz World by Christene
4. Megan Fox's Tattoos by BigGirlBlue
5. Aaliyah | American Rhythm and Blues Singer, Dancer, Model and Actress by SemperFidelis
6. Diana Rigg by JustBon-Crochet-Designs
7. Robin Meade Of CNN's Morning Express: The Sexiest Newsanchor Ever by JerryK
8. Tina Fey - Actress, Comedian, Writer by xtnshun
9. Miranda Cosgrove by SusanVillasLewis
10. The Roaring 1920's: Fashion, Celebrity, Craziness!!! by Recession-Proof



What I want to do is get my Squidoo lens about AnnaLynne McCord into this group. I realize increased lensrank is not the best goal to have, I want to teach myself how to get this particular lens to rank higher. Whatever I learn from these efforts may help me become a bit better lensmaster. I'll study these 10 or so lenses to see how I can increase my lens rank for this and other lenses.

2 comments:

Adrienne Jenkins said...

Thanks for including me in your post about Why Robert Pattinsonn Cut His Hair as it created a nice backlink and link love. Good luck with your AnnaLynne McCord.

Adrienne Jenkins

http://www.squidoo.com/robert-pattinson-hair

Bradshaw said...

No problem with the link. I'm always happy to link Squidoo Land to good lenses.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...