Hey, Seth Godin Commented On My New Lens!


Here I am plugging away trying to make my lenses into something to share and the head honcho at Squidoo, Seth Godin, kindly stops by my newest lens to leave some comments. Sweet. Thanks Seth!

I just used the new Squid Sports template to create my new sports lens about how I think that the Detroit Red Wings will repeat as Stanley Cup champions again this year. There's a module that allows visitors to your site to comment on your prediction and Seth differs on my assessment of what will happen in the upcoming NHL playoffs in 2009.

Seth unfortunately seems to be languishing under the belief that the Buffalo Sabres will somehow make their way past the Montreal Canadiens, Boston Bruins and Ottawa Senators to claim the Stanley Cup. Although I greatly appreciate his comments, I have to differ with the creator of Squidoo. Marketing is Seth's forte, but hockey is mine and all hockey fans would be wise to acknowledge the greatness that is the current crop of Red Wings.

You can get some of Seth's insight at one of his blogs. And don't forget to pick up one (or all!) of the bestselling Seth Godin books at Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...