I've Updated More Of My Squidoo Lenses

I've added a new article on my top lens Family Tree Climber outlining how my great-great-grandfather lied about his age in order to join the Canadian army during World War One. He was 56 years old at the time and was accepted!.

I've also added some more video and pictures to my lens about 90210 star Jessica Stroup, but it needs more commentary about her career.

My two lens I made just for fun The Banana Splits and H.R. Pufnstuf and Witchipoo are still getting a fair bit of traffic. Both are about TV shows I loved as a kid and have some great video clips. Take a look if you loved them too. I always got a kick out of Billy Hayes' character Witchipoo. So over the top and hilarious. I have a clip on that lens showing Hayes appearing on Bewitched in a similar role as a witch in "Hansel and Gretel in Samanthaland."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...