Nodnik Bobbleheads: Funko's Latest Line Of Collectibles


My latest webpage on Squidoo is all about Nodniks. What's a "Nodnik" you say? Well, it's a bobblehead. Lots of people collect various bobbleheads (some are unbelievable collectors) and also give them away as gifts. One in particular is the Dwight Shrute bobblehead (Rain Wilson's character from The Office) which is a best seller all by itself.

I looked at the Nodkin line that's produced by Funko and they're actually kinda cool. Mostly they have a bunch of superheroes - Spiderman, Ironman, and some others like Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble. All good. They have pretty much the same dimensions as the picture, although they can come in two forms, the "buff", superhero body-type and one that's a little rounder in the mid-section.

One thing I liked about these bobbleheads is that you have the option of purchasing blank forms and customize them as you like. I've included some pictures of what some folks have done with their painting skills. Take a look at the page at Nodnik Bobbleheads are cool and collectible! and let me know what you think. I like the page and I will be adding to it as I go because according to Funko, they'll be adding even more designs in the near future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...